About Me

My photo

My passion for over 30 years has been producing original independent variety entertainment with over 1,000 - live original performances on my two YouTube channels.  On  Facebook & Twitter I continue archiving with photographs, videos and my journals ,writings.
If you enjoy my productions I encourage you to subscribe and comment and tell your friends about my channels  Please support our sponsor's advertisements- Thanks for watching- joelsamuelpresents.
Enjoy My Show!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Roseanne Barr: First TV Interview 1984

Roaseanne Barr: First TV Interview 1984

Long before Roseanne appeared on The Tonight Show - she appeared as a headliner at Seekers Comedy Club in Scottsdale, AZ.  I shot an interview with her at United Cable Television and was going to insert excerpts from her performance into the interview.  But unfortunately the machine ate the tape, so I only had a very short emergency backup tape.  As fate would have it the best part of her act was destroyed.  However the interview has survived as well as a short tape of her performance, and it is probably one of the first known tapes of Roseanne.




No comments: